I have been experimenting loads recently due to some unexpected time off my course. Thought I’d share what I’ve been doing. This is one of many to come!

20131022-115746.jpg

I’ve tried it with a few different polish. This particular one I used a more pastel colour whereas a different one I used red and a really sharp blue. The reason why I swapped was mostly economical. I didn’t fancy using my OPi and Essie polishes when experimenting but actually, I preferred the more pastel look. The contrast wasn’t as strong and it was a lot gentler on the eyes.

I used four very different colours and I would recommend sticking to that. It was difficult to find room to fill in the fourth colour by the time I got round to it. I used bigger splotches of colour n the bigger nails so I didn’t have to do as many and it turned out great! I added black dots to fill in some gaps and absolutely loved how it contributed towards the design

I need to start taking some photos of them actually on my hand!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: