To recreate this look I used a red gel polish as my base.
You will need:
White and black nail art pen
1. Start with a red gel polish base. For my accent finger I used a glittery red gel polish (this is the finger being shown)
2. Use the while nail art pen and draw two lines down either side of the middle then fill it in. Alternatively, if you don’t own a white nailart pen, you could use striping tape for more precision and use a white polish.
3. Draw on a black line over the white borders after waiting for the polish to dry
4. Start by drawing zigzags
5. Then fill in these zigzags with small black triangles
6. Wait for the black polish to dry then stick on the studs either with a topcoat or nail glue. I prefer nail glue incase the topcoat smudges the nailart