Today I went to a car boot sale and I had the most amazing find I couldn’t wait to share! I went to the car boot with the intention of buying a lamp, some nail polishes, a jar. Instead, I found this little beauty in a box full of crafty bits.
I scoured all the pound lands and 99p store for this since I saw it online! I couldn’t justify spending 5 quid on it from ebay and what not especially as I didn’t want it to arrive and being too big for my nails.
This little gem cost a bargain price of 50p and made me very very happy!
Once I got home, this happened
1 + 2. This is what my little gem looks like front and back. On the back, there is a plastic catch to catch all the little bits that get hole punched.
3. You need masking tape to create this look.
4. I applied hand cream on my hand and then repeatedly stuck the masking tape on my hand to make it less sticky. The hand cream really helped.
5. Simply slide the take inside the punch and punch away!
6. Make sure it cleanly punches the tape
7. Apply the heart shape on the nail and paint over it
8. Beautiful looking heart shape on the nail 🙂
I’ve been a big fat fan of geometric nailart for a while since seeing burkatron’ s nail art on Instagram (follow me at nailkrazeee 🙂 ). It took me a while to work out what colour to match up my Sensationail sugar plum mani and finally, I decided on gold glitter.
For this manicure, I only used a few things:
The nailart open is my trusted one from Primark. Unfortunately, they don’t sell it anymore and sell only the nail colour without the gems!
The gold glitter was a quid from Hong Kong and I love it to pieces. I’ve had it for over ten years and it’s not even remotely dried!
1. All items required for this mani! I always use a gel base due to the ease of redoing the nail when I make a mistake
2. Base mani done and dusted
3. Use a strip of gold glitter polish for each nail. I positioned the polish strips at different areas on each area for a bit of variety
4 + 5. Randomly draw on triangles on each nail. I liked having three triangles per nail. It seems to be a good balance.
6. Simply finish off with a topcoat! Simples!
I didn’t make any mistakes and finished this look within ten minutes and I love it!
Hope you do too 🙂