Today I went to a car boot sale and I had the most amazing find I couldn’t wait to share! I went to the car boot with the intention of buying a lamp, some nail polishes, a jar. Instead, I found this little beauty in a box full of crafty bits.
I scoured all the pound lands and 99p store for this since I saw it online! I couldn’t justify spending 5 quid on it from ebay and what not especially as I didn’t want it to arrive and being too big for my nails.
This little gem cost a bargain price of 50p and made me very very happy!
Once I got home, this happened
1 + 2. This is what my little gem looks like front and back. On the back, there is a plastic catch to catch all the little bits that get hole punched.
3. You need masking tape to create this look.
4. I applied hand cream on my hand and then repeatedly stuck the masking tape on my hand to make it less sticky. The hand cream really helped.
5. Simply slide the take inside the punch and punch away!
6. Make sure it cleanly punches the tape
7. Apply the heart shape on the nail and paint over it
8. Beautiful looking heart shape on the nail 🙂